At Olalla we believe that kids do well if they can. This statement is the foundation of our treatment philosophy and the basis for our work. Additionally, we believe….
- Family relationships are vitally important to a child’s emotional development
- Children are unique and there is no such thing as a “bad” child
- Children need structure and limits
- Children need play, imagination and freedom to grow
- In the power of hope for the future
- That people can recover from mental illness
We assess how children and their families are currently functioning along with their individual strengths and needs. We then design a treatment plan with the family to utilize their strengths while meeting their needs and remaining focused on their goals. By using a variety of evidence-based treatment models, we can help families achieve their goals.